Saturday 24 October 2009

(Hey Babe) The (French) Letters That I Wrote To You!

(Hey babe) the (French) letters that I wrote to you
Getting all worked up for you
Turned into wonderful (adult tourism) sights of a thousand colours
When the morning came,
They turned into de-flowers
And when night came, they turned into (PG-18 movie) stars
(Hey babe) the (French) letters that I wrote to you

Some song echoed somewhere
The heart said, ‘You’ve come!’
Somewhere some bud blossomed
I thought you (blushed) feeling shy (of something unmentionable)
The fragrance (of your mom’s cologne) scattered somewhere
It felt as if your (mom’s) wig moved
(Hey babe) the (French) letters that I wrote to you....

The atmosphere (below the ozone layer) is colourful
Your ‘udda’ (in the unmentionable district) is colourful
This ooh-la-la behaviour, this feeling shy (of Indy-cent proposals)
This stretching, this being all alone
This going away after leaving me in want (of it)
Who will this youthful magic not drive to insanity?
(Hey babe) the (French) letters that I wrote to you....

Wherever you may be, I’m there too (without my wife)
You are the beat of my heart
I’m a (global business) traveller, you’re my (next) landing strip
I’m thirsty (for a chilled Red Bull), you’re the monsoon
These eyes are my world
My Janet! In this lap (of yours)?
(Hey babe) the (French) letters that I wrote to you....

********************************

Now listen to the cheap Urdu copy from India that gets stuck in the end!


No comments: