Friday 16 October 2009

Happy Christmas

I wish my Christian friends a very Merry Christmas.

Don't party, and never get drunk as THIS is not what Jesus (Isa) would want you to do! Instead, work for the complete destruction of the usurous system.

Now, was Jesus really born on 25 December? Here's how the Qur'an addresses Mary:

19:24) Thereupon [a voice] called out to her from beneath that [palm-tree] "Grieve not! Thy Sustainer has provided a rivulet [running] beneath thee; (19:25) and shake the trunk of the palm-tree towards thee: it will drop fresh, ripe dates upon thee. (19:26) Eat, then, and drink, and let thine eye be gladdened!

Please try and find out in which month DATES RIPEN!

-----------------------------------

And do look up the following:

http://www.911deception.blogspot.com/

http://london77bombing.bl ogspot.com/

------------------------------------

(Bible, John 14:27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.

No comments: